When you are having a hard time cleaning your floor using a broom and mop, then it’s time to switch to vacuum cleaners. This machine does a better job of reaching high-traffic areas such as cracks and corners. Vacuum cleaners deeply clean the floor by sucking up the dirt and leaving less airborne dust.
Introduction to the Bissell Air Ram 1984
In choosing a vacuum cleaner, you should look for its overall functionality. Just like the Bissell Air Ram 1984 which has a unique design and cleans the floor exceptionally. The motor and dust cup is placed on the base to give a low center of gravity that makes the handle very light.
One of the best features of Bissell Air Ram 1984 is the ease of emptying its dust bin, just pull the lever to empty any dirt that sticks on the inner walls. The cylindrical dust cup of this vacuum can hold up to 600 ml of dirt. It comes with a washable foam filter that you can replace to maintain its cleaning performance. Read Here: Best Vacuum Under $150: Top 5 Editor’s Picks
Bissell created a lightweight handle that only weighs one pound compared to other vacuums that range from three to five pounds. The vacuum measures 44-inch long, 9.9-inch wide, and weighs 7.75-pounds. It also has a bright LED headlight that is perfect for low-lighted areas or under furniture.
Bissell Air Ram 1984: Cleaning Performance
The Bissell vacuum cleaner can pick up 100% of the sand on carpet floors. It is because of the rush roll underneath the main nozzle together with a strong motor. Also, a wrinkle on the floor tool is added to let a large bit of dirt fit which makes it great even for hardwood floors.
You can turn the brush off when you’re cleaning a bare floor, or switch it on to pick up fine dirt like powder or sand. It has a strong suction that can suck dirt trapped on the carpet, corners, and edges. If you are looking for a cord-free stick vacuum, then you must have the Bissell Air Ram 1984.
With its 22-volt Lithium-ion battery, the Air Ram can last up to 40 minutes. You can easily remove and battery and get a replacement directly at the Bissell website. Air Ram 1984 is one of the cheapest vacuum cleaners that provides deep cleaning and allows users to have a comfortable experience in vacuuming floors.
Bissell Air Ram 1984: Product Description
- The foot-activated power button at the bottom of the cleaning head makes it easy to access.
- The revolutionary design gives ultra-light maneuverability which makes cleaning easier and faster.
- The battery is professional-grade lithium-ion great for cordless power and cleaning convenience.
- The battery is also removable for flexible charging options which has a level light indicator to see how power is left in the machine.
- The vacuum is designed to clean all surfaces and floor types, from hardwood to carpet, edges, corners, stairs, and other high-traffic areas.
- The dust bin has an easy lever that you just have to pull to empty the container and slides the dirt, dust, and debris.
- The advanced swivel steering gives full control in vacuuming around furniture and hard to reach spots.
- The suction sponge features a sweeper that can change directions as you vacuum large dirt providing deep cleaning to the floor.
- The bright LED illuminates when you clean on dark areas such as under the furniture or room with low lighting.
- The handle is very light and foldable to take less space when you store it or carry around your house.
- It has an excellent design for the main cleaning head which opens up to collect large debris and closes after a pass.
- It is great for deeply cleaning due to its nozzle and brush tool that captures even embedded dirt on carpets.
- It has a very light handle which makes it easier to vacuum without getting tired and exhausted easily.
- It is designed to stand on its own and doesn’t need any type of rack or port to store vertically.
- It has a removable battery that can easily charge and will last up to more than 40 minutes.
- It does not come with attachments or extra tools and cannot be converted to handheld-type vacuums.
- It has swivel steering but not as good compared to other systems that some vacuum cleaners have.
- Its lack of a HEPA filter like any other cordless vacuum cleaners making the allergens can still escape through the exhaust.
- It has a plastic hinge which holds the handle that is prone to cracks or fractures after a few months.
- It has a replaceable filter that needs frequent cleaning and has to change after several usages.
Other Bissell Vacuum Cleaners
Delivers an exceptional performance of power, features, and attachments making it one of the best vacuums from Bissell.
A lightweight model made for hardwood floors and low-pile carpet that is very easy to control and maneuver
This vacuum includes a large dust bin, a rotating brush system, and attachments at a very affordable price.
Looking for a compact and convenient canister vacuum, try this one from Bissell and achieve a telescopic cleaning you want.
Another cordless vacuum from Bissell that is high-technology with its portable Lift-Off charging pod and touch screen menu.
Cleaning can be hard if you don’t have the right tools and equipment. Take advantage of today’s technology and make a research about what are the great deals. Read some feedbacks and reviews to help you choose what’s best for you.
For vacuum, Bissell offers some of its best product like the Air Ram 1984. It is an excellent cleaner for any type of floors such as carpet and hardwood. It may not have extra tools but it will sure do its job perfectly.
So if you are undecided about what to buy, you should try Bissell Air Ram 1984 and see the result for yourself!